Sunday, May 3, 2009

NFL Predictions This Year (I know this is early, but im stoked)

Ill make this short and sweet, I have 10 points to make. Lets begin.

1. My Kansas City Chiefs will be the laughing stock of the year right along with the Detroit Lions.

2. Patriots come back hard and strong, Ill predict a 13-3 season for them.

3. LT and Reggie Bush will not rush for more than 1000 yards.

4. The leading passer will be Matt Schaub

5. No matter how much I dislike the Cowboys, I predict a very good season for them, since TO is gonna go bye bye :) 12-4 at least.

6. Ravens wont lose a single in-division game

7. Carolina will lead the league in rushing yards, but will not make the playoffs.

8. Packers will disappoint, they will not break .500.

9. NFC champion------------COWBOYS

10. AFC champs and SUPERBOWL WINNERS!---------------PATRIOTS

No comments: