Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Kansas City Queefs

Yes, the Kansas City Chiefs are my favorite team in the league, and yes, I frequently cry myself to sleep at night. Why exactly am I plauged with tears and insomnia? Because my team is flop, terrible, nothing, they have been nothing for the past 4 years, and will remain nothing unless something drastic changes. What exactly is wrong with the team?

1. No coach whatsoever, Herm edwards was a joke, and our new guy will have tons of work to do.

2. No offensive line!, what was that? What is an offensive line???? Cant Larry Johnson just blow through the defenders without blockers??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Larry Johnson is a hack, who only had 2 good season because HIS OFFENSIVE LINE WAS THE BEST IN THE LEAGUE! Now that their studs are retired, He is a hollow shell of a runningback who is just as good as a crap

I will continue on this because I hate Larry Johnson. He is such a prick, all he has done since the day Priest was retired was gloat. OH WOW IM SUCH A GOOD RUNNING BACK!, PAY ME MORE MONEY OR I WONT PLAY!!!!

SORRY FREAK, you are trash.'

Just take a look at his stats , I mean wow, you have 2 great years and then your line leaves. Then you have a 600 yard average per season without them??? Looks like you have a big head moron, I give your 1800 yard season to your line. I cant wait to see you riding the pine.

No comments: