Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Matt Shaub

I predict this as being his breakout year, I mean lets have a look at this guys stats , He completes 2/3's of his passes, and throws for 3000 yars, that is what I call a good season. His last 2 seasons, where he has actually been the starting quarterback of the Houston Texans, he has improved drastically. His 2007 season-2008, he threw 100 more passes, and threw for 800 more yards. This is incredible improvement, I predict a crazy good year for him. Maybe even leading passer.

Bear in mind, he had been somewhat plauged with injuries over the past few years, but now he is healthy, and he is a weapon to fear.

“All you have to do is look at when he’s been on the field or take his numbers against other people in this league, and that tells you what he’s capable of, He’s capable of being a top-five guy in this league, in my opinion.”- Texans Coach Gary Kubiak.

#1 passer this year people.

No comments: